Friday, January 16, 2009

Peace Out America!

ATTENTION: I AM LEAVING TOMORROW

As expected, I am currently Freaking Out!

Luckily, I am already packed (well, over packed- Both of my bags are extremely overweight!) and ready to go.
For those of you who I did not get to say good bye to, well, GOOD BYE! I will definitely miss DC this semester and everyone at GW (well lets be real, maybe not everyone, but you know who you are.)

For those of you in DC: I hope that you all have an awesome time during inauguration  I am so jealous that I am missing out! 

Be sure to keep in touch- As always I can be reached via smoke signal, telegraph, passenger pigeon
Email: Lyss826@gmail.com
alfr08ab@students.cbs.dk
AIM:  Lyss826
Skype: alyssafriedlander

I will try to update my blog as much as possible and not to hold back on any of the juicy details.

I leave tomorrow at 5 pm so I will try to call you to say an official goodbye, otherwise see you in July!

3 comments:

  1. It's messenger pigeon, not passenger pigeon, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg july???? you told me june. LIAR! ..i'll magange, somehow... ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete