Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And Classes Begin?

So I have been at CBS for two weeks and 3 days. How many classes have I had? Well...only 2!  The class schedule at CBS is completely bizarre and based around professors personal schedules.  In February and March I basically only have class twice a week, while in April and May I have class 4 times a week.  On Wednesdays, I have a class called Violence and American Culture, which is actually pretty interesting.  The professor in from New York and teaches at Indiana.  On Fridays, I am taking a course called Organisational Entrepreneurship, which you would think would be interesting, but the professor goes off on 30 minute tangents whenever you ask him a question.  Later in the semester I will be taking International Economics and luckily International Business Law if I am taken off the waiting list.

In the meantime I have been trying to plan my trips across Europe (yay!) From February 12-23 I will be traveling to Paris and London.  Then on February 27- March 1, I will be heading to Oslo, Norway.  I still need to plan my trips to Germany (Berlin/Munich), Italy, Amsterdam (duh), Ireland, and Sweden.  I don't know how I am going to fit it all in! 

Organizing all of this is extremely stressful, but hopefully I will get it all done

I'll try to write more often and in more detail in the future. But I gotta run!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. lover, so glad you updated. i'm about to update mine, so be sure to check it out. i can't believe classes are so laid back there! that is amazing, and your class about violence seems really interesting! good luck with the travel -- be safe!! i can imagine it is stressful, but remind yourself: you are in europe and it will all work out. no matter what happens you'll have an amazing experience to look back on. miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me proof-read your blog before you post entries. I think being in a foreign country is destroying your english. I still love you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and ive been lingering on gmail a little bit.. hope to chat soon. my laptop is still broken, so i really only have internet at work.

    ReplyDelete